Christmas Eve


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Palm Beach
December 24th 2015
Published: December 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Christmas Eve
We packed up our stuff and left the surfers paradise hotel for Brisbane airport!
We arrived at the airport and said goodbye to Gerty! 2539km we did together!
We boarded the plane and left early, we flew over 'summer bay' the bridge and opera house!
After clearing through the airport we went to collect our new car I can't decided on its name 😞 anyway we then made our way out of Sydney to our apartment at Avalon Beach. Which is just up the coast from 'summer bay'!
It's lovely! It's just a little studio, but we have gorgeous views and our very own pool! Not shared, our own!
Jack the owner showed us around and wished us a merry Christmas and said we'd need to get to the supermarket as it'd be manic!
We went off to the supermarket and frankly of hats busy, well!! It was quieter than a weekday afternoon in sainsburys lol!
We bought our steaks, Roo burgers and kebabs and chicken kebabs salad and other bits for tomorrow and set off back to the apartment! By this time it was almost 7! So we headed straight back out for some dinner! We decided on the smokehouse called hops and fire! Very nice food and very quiet! After dinner we came back to the apartment and decided to watch it's a wonderful life, as that's what we missed at the beach cinema 😞! Very cute film! We then watched home alone 2! Quite weird as the part in the shop at midnight when Harry and Marve rob the toy shop it was dead on midnight here too!!
Then was snoozing time so Father Christmas could come.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb