Wet wet wet...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Narooma
January 19th 2008
Published: January 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We were getting ready for the snorkel trip this morning when we got the phone call, it was a no go. The exit to the harbour was too difficult to get out of because of all the water coming in the entrance. So, we were all up pretty early and wondering what to do next...then the rain began, and it came and came. Penny went back to bed, I tried to keep busy with some reading. Later in the morning we rebooked the trip for Sunday morning. Rainy days mean inside stuff. Being in the country, it meant it was time to catch up on reading. Later in the afternoon, it had dried enough that we took the dog out for a walk. As we went down the driveway, there was a wallabie sitting at the bottom. It saw the dog and made a run for the woods. More rain came later in the night, enough that we got another call, no trip on Sunday. So, it will be a day at the zoo most likely, and maybe some music in the afternoon. We will give the trip one last try on Monday, after that, our snorkelling will have to occur in Cairns.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0723s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb