Parma Farmstay, Parma, NSW


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Jervis Bay
February 14th 2011
Published: March 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 20 secs
11 - 13 February 2011

Parma! At long last!

We surprised dad for his 60th by turning up unexpectedly at the farmstay at Parma. He knew the rest of the family was going but thought we were down on the Great Ocean Road so when we jumped out from behind the bedroom door after mum & dad arrived, he nearly had a heart attack!

It was so good to see everyone and the kids went beserk together.

Mum had cooked up a storm for the first night so we ate, drank and somehow ended up at a rave in the lounge room. What a funny funny night! We all danced for hours with the kids and our glow sticks - what a strange bunch!

The kids collected eggs from the chooks - pity they didn't actually lay any (Steve had to secretly plant some under the chooks before the kids arrived!) Lazy chooks! Funny thing was he actually took six eggs down and we only found four (neighbours must have beaten us to two of them).

We all went for a long walk and canoe ride, fed the animals, posed with the pony and got stuck in a paddock with cows and bulls and lots of dung.

It was a great weekend of catching up and just relaxing. The old house was so beautiful and the views were amazing.

Happy 60th Pete xxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1151s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb