The End Game


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Goulburn
March 26th 2013
Published: March 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Only 700km to Melbourne. Just 'down the road apiece' as you might say. I'll try not to get too stressed out by the irritating fact that it won't add up top the magical 20,000 but I think I can live with that. I certainly don't plan to wander about the roads of NSW/ Victoria to achieve it.

Confession: I cycled from Wangi WAngi to the station in Morrisset and took the train to Cabramatta in Sydney to avoid cycling through the city. Wottawhimp!


Easy peddling the 3rd and last of the eastern highways of this huge island, the Hume. Actually great riding as the hard shoulder is a designated cyclepath. Strange but true.

Slowing up on the last week or 2 as the weather is pleaasantly warm, the scenery a bit reminisent of parts of England, even the trees are European in some areas. A day out in Goulburn. Historic and pretty. It'll do. My arse is beginning to tingle. It needs some tlc.

Flight to LHR booked for 15th to 16th. At long long last. Getting a bit of 'latchkey' homesickness.

Last posting you'll be de-lighted to hear, will be from Melbourne.

Nick/Cyclopath. Soon to be just plain Nick again thank christ!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb