Justine's 18th Birthday Party


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Cronulla
November 18th 2007
Published: November 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On Friday the 16th of November we had a party for Justine at the Montien Tong Thai restaurant in Cronulla. There were 51 guests comprising of Justine's school friends, family and family friends. The food was great, four entrees followed by four main dishes and rice. Eleanor bought a very nice chocolate mud cake and pavalova though many of us were so full from the main course that we couldn't fit much desert in. The party finished up at around 10.30pm, Justine went to a local night club - Fusions that is near the restaurant with her friends whilst Eleanor and I went and had a coffee with some of our friends at Gloria Jeans. Thanks to everyone for their presents especially to those who couldn't join us on the night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Justine and MattJustine and Matt
Justine and Matt

The Birthday Girl and Boyfriend
The Party is in full swingThe Party is in full swing
The Party is in full swing

The Birthday Girl and Boyfriend
Justine's SpeechJustine's Speech
Justine's Speech

The photo's behind Justine are from every year at school.


19th November 2007

Happy, happy birthday Juzzy
How time flies. The little girl is a lady and a beautiful one at that. Happy Birthday Juzzy. Tell us what you want from the Philippines. 18 is a very special year so you get to ask for special things from here. Love you super. Wish we were there for the celebration but our prayers were with you that day. Love you mucho.
19th November 2007

To Juzzy, CHEERS! To Glen and Eleanor, proud parents of Juzzy, you did a great job in organizing the celebration as everyone is having a good time and enjoying themselves.

Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0827s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb