A little of this and a little of that. And not much else


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Crescent Head
December 19th 2007
Published: December 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

A little slow getting this update on here, and again not a lot to say since we have been doing a lot of the same. Sun, surf, sand and chilling. Which is just fine by us. Just fine.

We chilled for a week at an amazing caravan park located right in front of a really good point break in Crescent Head, which is about an hour and half south of Coffs Harbour. You could actually poke your head out the door of the caravan in the morning and look at the surf from right there. It was great. The surf was really good the first couple days, and busy, then mellowed out a bit. Could easily stay a month or 2 here, so might come back in the New Year. Crescent Head is a little town, with a pub, couple restaurants and take away shops, grocery store, bakery, butcher, video store, and a bottle shop. Really what more do you need. We didn't even drive the truck for days!

We were sorry to leave in a way, but also excited to get back for Christmas at Brett's Aunt and Uncles', and they are hosting half of Canada for Christmas,
Crescent HeadCrescent HeadCrescent Head

Looking down from the point. The caravan park is just to the left in the photo, and this is the golf course.
along with a few from Oz, so should be a good Chrissie down under!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Scotts HeadScotts Head
Scotts Head

Another little town about half hour away from Crescent Head.
Australian rollerskates??Australian rollerskates??
Australian rollerskates??

Identity of bloke hidden to protect his pride.


Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.026s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb