Day 6, Coff's Harbour.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Coffs Harbour
March 20th 2008
Published: March 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

There really is only one response to this place - WOW WOW WOW !!!! All the walls are white. The floors downstairs are large white ceramic tiles. The windows are floor to ceiling and slide, all are twinned with fine mesh insect proof screens, so you can open all the doors/windows and not let "creatures" in! There are no curtain rails or curtains - white roller blinds in the bedrooms. The floors on the stairs landing and bedrooms are carpeted in beige thick pile carpet. There is and enormous en suite shower room, and another bathroom with huge shower and jacuzzi. We were just wondering if there was a downstairs toilet when we discovered one, off the utility room, complete with another large shower - twice the size of the ones we have at home. There are 2 living rooms one with dark brown sofas and red cushions and art, separated by a partial wall (not doors) from the othert one where the TV is. This has a large beige leather L shaped sofa, and beige rug. Then there is the TV and half a dozen remote controls (I'm not joking!) The kitchen is all white and sparkling, with huge drawers (not cupboards) You could move into the fridge!!!
Outside at the front in access to the huge garage, with a door into the house. The front door leads into the hall, with garage door utility room door to your laft, stairs to your right, lounges to your far right and kitchen straight on. Off the TV room is the pool terrace (front of house) To the back of the house is a lovely garden, which backs on to the golf course. Severalbspaces to sit, a gas BBQ and patio heater (when would you need this????) Then, I have found my "spot" here - a table and chairs on the BBQ terrace which overlooks a pebbel garden with a buddha statue with a plain red wall behind him. Zen is definitely the theme of both the house and garden, and they both feel so tranquil, yet energised at the same time. I suspact feng shui is at work here, in a good way. I found a switch which makes water flow over the buddha - very slowly - no noise at all. PERFECT.
We are not tempted to leave the house, but I walk to the shops and stock up. Lots of nice little shops, and also a shopping centre.
Just had a bacon and egg cob for tea, I shall need Cambridge AGAIN when I get home.
A lovely, lovel, day. I feel very fortunate to be living, for a time at least, in this wonderful place.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0804s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb