Byron Bay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
June 1st 2005
Published: June 1st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well moved on from Sydney leaving Tom, Jo and Adam behind and took an over night bus to Byron bay. My god overnight buses are hard to sleep in.... don't actually think got much sleep at all.

The beach here is wicked and getting a tan finally! Sea is really warm... not gonna do surfing cause know i'll be bad at it. Diving is my next mission but that'll prob wait till get to Brisbane. Byron is a little town all about surfing, sunbathing and teenagers pulling everybody. Seriously its a meat market here full of 18/19 year olds who have too many hormones and therefore the night life suits.... they had stripping competition on the bar last night, tacky to say the least. Besides them you have your surfers who love themselves too much, beach babes who spend every second in sun trying to get noticed by the surfers and then beach bums who I think are the best options, the ones that hang around doing nothing ever full of interesting conversations about where they've been and mad stange things they have done. Just kinda reading books listening to the people I've met talk about who they pulled last night and soaking up sun... as can prob tell not gonna stay here long!

So just chilling working out where headed next. Been told to head to Nimbin but unsure if want to join the annoying teenagers on a tour, think i may pass. Hope whole of east coast isn't full of hormones but guess it prob is.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb