Surfers


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
June 27th 2011
Published: June 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We went to the miley cyrus concert on tuesday which was really good. The girl near enough pranced around next to naked banging her head the whole time. Great fun! Then went out in Brissy after. Met a group of very weird blokes. One of which said he would sleep with anyone he can get because he normally cant do that well. Baring in mind this kid was actually a good looking kid but completely messed himself up by being such an unconfident male slapper.... eck. We then got up the next day to leave for surfers (so far the most amazing place ever) slept down tp surfers then arrived at surf and sun. Had SUCH an amazing 3 nights there. Everynight was party night! we arrived on the wednesday which is big night out. You go to loads of different clubs and bars on a crawl and get a free drink in each one. Watched a fhm girl bikini competition which was just like OMG! these girls were unbelievable. I was very jealous! imsure you will all see the fotos. That night we met a few great people, there was a guy who was at our resort who was an olly murrs look a like. I full on fancied the pants off this guy that i couldnt even speak whilst i was around him coz i just froze! haha.
We spent the next day hanging... went to the beach and made inapropriate jokes about each other.. (me n murf) then napped and got dragged back out for ladies night. I had hit the point of dying by this staged but plondered on... free enrty and free drinks all night for ladies. Another drunken night which was good. The the final day in surfers day came and we were going to the theme park movie world. I CANNOT EXPLAINE how ill i felt on this day. I was dying. my stoumach was buggered and i could stand the sight of food yet i had to go on rollercoassters and stuff. Luckily by 2 i was ok. Then went back to surf n sun and were dragged out again. (scooby ride was AMAZING) scooby dooby doo where are youuu ...Anyway went out to vanity i think and got drunk again. Then got back to the hostel and had a full on banter with this liverpool bloke. Wat a dick... but i won. Not to mention he was drinking sweet chilli sauce out the bottle.
Surf n sun was then over the next morning and i was in a bad hanging state!
We slept on the journey down to byron and arrived at aquarius backpackers. WHAT A SHITEHOLE ... we checked out the next morning and went to mainbeach backpackers. Done a day trip to nimbin yesterday and met two nice girls who we are supposed to be going out to cheeky monkeys with tonight. Nimbin was definatley a new experience! ... The temptation to just buy a bus paint it myself and be a full on hippy is very strong. The hippys are greattt!! you walk down the street and everyone is selling weed cookies and bags full of weed. Yet its completely illegal and there is a police station right there. They talk all slow and melow as everyones so high! even the buss driver! We had a bbq lunch and saw a few waterfulls. We had a proper laugh all day ... expecially at this weirdo who seemed to think he was a jumping magician. Then everyone fell asleep on the bus on the way back to byron. That was pretty funny too!!
Now we are just back in Byron which is also completely hippy town. Its very chilled and great weather. Planning on walking to a lighthouse this arvo. And done our first washing load today!! hahaha

Auz is amazing

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb