Surf Camp


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
March 30th 2006
Published: April 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Up early to leave Byron Bay, it was looking dull so wasn't too sad to say goodbye. until... noooooo...our bus driver is Shaun again - our first ever Oz Experience driver, and man he does NOT shut up, and hes usually talking about himself. We were off to Crescent Head for the night, for an evening and morning of surf lessons. It was beautiful weather when we got there and we met the 2 crazy ozzy's that were our sufing instrutors - Ads and Kimbo! The most Australian people we have met. The hostel was just for us, all 14 of us in an open upstairs room of a house (was pretty but hard to explain!) Everyone went surfing but sadly I didnt as I am really not a big fan of the water! I found a track to walk around the hills over looking 'Big Hill Beach' where Skinny was proudly standing on her surf board! She did really well. I was happy walking and taking photos. That night we had the best meal ever! Proper all you can eat bbq, was amazing! The blokes set up 2 teams and a quiz, the team I was in lost so we had to do the dishes :o( Then we all sat around the camp fire chatting and listening to Ads play guitar! True Autralian Stylee day!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb