Welcome to Byron!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
March 9th 2008
Published: March 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Had a painfully early morning this day so we could catch an eight o'clock coach to catch. Had a bit of a sleep, a lunch break, and then arrived in Byron Bay at about 1pm. We caught a taxi to our resort, which is called Byron Bay Beach Resort. For our purposes it is perfect- we are in our own cabin which actually looks a lot like a camp cabin from the outside. Inside there are two single beds and a double bed, a comfortable futon, a table and chairs and a good kitchen. And, to our immense pleasure, a TV for our Sunday night So You Think You Can Dance fix. BBBR is about four km out of town driving, but about two km on the beach walk, so that's what we did this afternoon. We took a fun and beautiful walk to the main beach in town and then did a bit of shopping and I went online to update my blog. We then booked our Fraser Island camping safari and the other girls booked their Whitsunday's sailing trip. After that we bought our groceries for our time in Byron and came back to the resort. Lisa and Vicky's turn to make dinner, they made us Beef Fajita's and a nice salad, it was a delicious dinner. Afterwards we got to enjoy our television shows and enjoy having our own space for a good night's sleep.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb