Tuesday 25th March, 2008. Bellingen


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Bellingen
March 26th 2008
Published: March 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Chris wants to stay be the pool today, so I venture out by myself in the car. First went to the next little town southwards, Sawtell - saw a wonderful scene there of people plaing bowls - and vey smart they looked too!
I then went along the same route as yersterday, to the townb called Bellingen. Passed a place called Repton on the way!!!
Lots of little craft shops in Bellingen, managed to find Kristen one of the little books she collects, a red one. Lovely leather workshop, but eresisted the temptsation to buy a bag!! Visited a place called the Yerllow Shed - lots more crafty things. Called at the Raleigh winery on the way back, but it was closed. Went to the Butterfly House, and incredible place, with free flying exotic butterflies. Lots of information from the guide - fascinating.
Went to bakers, and got the delicious low GI cobs thery do here. Made chicken meal and kangaroo kebabs hen I got back, and relaxed in the zen garden. It doesn't get much better than this!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Spider in the gardenSpider in the garden
Spider in the garden

This kind won't hurt you apparently......
This was a petrol station......This was a petrol station......
This was a petrol station......

...... on the way home which doubled as a huge fruit/veg market


Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb