Best Pet-friendly Holiday Spots in NSW


Advertisement
Published: August 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Seeking a place to spend holidays with your family, but doesn’t want to leave your pet alone at home? If the answer to this question is in yes, then we have some pet-friendly stay options for you. In this post, we have covered the top destinations that are suitable for enjoying holidays in NSW and are pet-friendly as well. Let’s dive in and check them out one by one.

Hanericka Farmstay

The first place that grabbed a position on our list is Hanericka Farmstay. Located midway between Sydney and Melbourne, the farm has opened its doors for guests with their pets. Offering the visitors a realistic insight regarding everyday farming life, it lets you enjoy your days or weeks with lots of activities. Taking your needs into consideration, it allows your dogs to visit in and enjoy the change of scenery, though certain terms and conditions apply. To check the things in detail visit here: http://www.hanericka.com.au/dog-friendly.php . For farmstays in NSW, this place is considered by thousands of people.

Secret Garden Cottage

This is another option to enjoy and relax in NSW along with your pets. The place offers a wide list of pet-friendly restaurants and cafe’s at the house, thus you can take your pets along with you during your day trips. Located just 35-minutes far from Katoomba, this place is really cosy and offers self-contained two-bedroom cottages for the stay. Concerning pets, you can bring only dogs. However, two small and one big one is allowed with prior approval. Liked by many, this is the best place to enjoy holidays in NSW.

The Hughenden, Woollahra

The place has a few rooms that are pet-friendly. Although, to visit the holiday spot in NSW, you need to inform the authorities beforehand regarding bringing your pet while making booking. This beautiful place allows you to enjoy your stay with your pets like dogs, cats and even baby.

Hosanna Farmstay

This is another best place to break your journey in NSW. Hosanna Farmstay is set on 100 acre land letting you bring your pets (only dogs) with you. Offering accommodation for every budget, the place offers umpteen activity options not only for kids but also for parents that includes swimming dam with diving board, milking cows, feeding animals, and a wood fired sauna. Best of all, these all activities are free for the people visiting here, though some paid are also there like damper making and farm tour, etc.

The Observatory Hotel, The Rocks

This is another best option of you are seeking a pet-friendly place to hangout in NSW. This luxurious five-star hotel offers many rooms for your pets where they can relax on in their own bed. Means the hotel associates along with catering your needs also takes care of your pets’ needs. At the time of dine, you can also order some food for your pet as there is special Scooby doo room service menu for them. Some hotels allow pets for free, but here you will have to charge some extra cost per night for your beloved pet.

Our list of pet-friendly holidays spots in NSW ends here. Here’s to hope that you will find all these destinations a real treat. Happy Journey in NSW!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb