Home sweet home


Advertisement
Published: October 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello to everyone.

We are now back home safe and sound and this will be the final blog in our travel diary around UK and Santorini.

Well we have had an absolute ball but of course are very happy to be back home and look forward to getting back into normal day to day life, even though going back to work will be hard to take!!

The trip back all went well and seemed fairly quick with a quick stopover in Bangkok. Was great being able to go into the Qantas club in Bangkok and have a refreshing shower before finishing off the next leg. It was still a bit strange though leaving London late at night flying 10 hours and arriving in Bangkok where it was already 3.00 in the afternoon of the next day!

We were discussing some highlights of the trip of which there were many but some were catching up and having many a great time, especially in Santorini oh and Keswick with my good friend Katherine and Bryan. Seeing Shakespeares Macbeth in Stratford upon Avon, listening to an all male choir in a church in Wales, birthday lunch at Harrods, Eiffel Tower & the Louvre, especially seeing the Mona Lisa, the warm beer, fish and chips, old stone churches, fat sheep, green paddocks!!!! But not the rain (and it's not stopped since we got home!)

Thanks to everyone who sent us a message through the blog while we were away ,we hoped you enjoyed our news and travels as much as we did. Also thanks especially to Ged's brother Grahame for looking after the farm for so long especially our Labradaughter Bella who was very happy to see us home and hasn't left our side since.

I suppose we had better start organising the next trip!!

Lots of love to everyone, we will share some photos with you soon.

Ged & Michelle xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1016.9kb