RIHLA 24: Tell Me The Truth...


Advertisement
North America
April 22nd 2013
Published: April 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. There are ideas that can't be fulfilled in reality. Having a community with no poverty is almost impossible. A place with no violence. The American Dream for everyone that manifests themselves in America. They are nice ideas, but are they really that possible? America can't even solve its own racial issues when it assures that it is a 'melting pot'. And all of this stems from the fact that humans are unique and contain different opinions about different issues in life. Some things we can all agree on, some things we just can't give up our positions about.

2. Violence is justifiable on some terms. If the violence consists of flicking someone's head to make a point, that's not bad. However, if it means to kill an entire nationality just because you believe they were the start of a specific problem, that's going to be controversial and won't be accepted. The line between acceptable and unacceptable, however, is a very thin line that can be crossed easier for some people than others because of the differing opinions on what is truly acceptable in the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb