A2 RIHLA #22


Advertisement
North America
April 10th 2013
Published: April 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Over the break, I was transported into a world where magic is possible.

One morning, I just woke up and felt a strange tinkling sensation. That sensation felt as if I was surrounded by dry water droplets. I then realized that as I get closer to a certain place, which is outside the house, the sensation gets stronger, so I decided to dress up and go outside while half asleep. As I step outside, I have a feeling of uncertainty and curiosity: "What is out there exactly?" However, I opened the door and walked outside, and the scene amazed me. In front of me was a sight I have never even dreamt of: Houses floating, people flying, and when you look down, you see the ocean as if you're on an airliner. I immediately wondered what's going on, so I walked around, trying to familiarize the environment that I am now face with. I was so taken into this world that I did not notice that I was about to step out of the porch and into nothingness towards the water. Immediately, I panic and imagine the horror of flying towards the cold icy earth at an astonishing but definitely unsurvivable speed. Fortunately, a piece of what seems like a footprint sized grassy earth appeared under me and supported my feet, and another appeared as if predicting where I will walk next. Then, a man appeared and asked me if I need any help, to which my reply is no. However, the man then escorted me back to the house, pushing me into the living room, and closing the door behind me. I tried to open the door but the door did not budge but only squeaked with a strange noise, almost as if it was a buzzer. The next thing I know, my alarm rang and I woke up in my bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb