On the plane


Advertisement
North America
May 2nd 2012
Published: May 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

On the


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



3rd May 2012
UploadedFile16

Tigger is Flying High on this Boston Trip
Hey, Tigger the Tiger from North Miami Beach, Florida. You look so comfortable on that airplane. We were fortunate to have a smooth flight for both planes. Tigger visited many of us on the airplane and accompanied us throughout the day on our exciting excursions. He didn't complain, but I think he was just a little cold. He had yummy food from the food courts for lunch and dinner and I am sure he is now tucked in his hotel room. I know that he is looking forward to another exciting day of activities and learning opportunities. Mrs. Kushi is happy to report that our students are enjoying their time in Boston and is very proud of them. They are representing their families and our school in such a positive way. Our teachers are so wonderful and helpful and we appreciate them all. We love our parent chaperones too! They are all taking such good care of all of our students. Ms. Kushi thanks you all! We especially want to thank Ms. Messinger for all that she does to make our Boston experience the very BEST!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998.1kb