Dat 3&4 Disney


Advertisement
North America
April 13th 2012
Published: April 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day3-well we got home so late the other night all travell just caught up so we allslept until about 11 am missed breakfast and went to get lunh by the pool. The kids had a swim and thepool has it.s own slide so they're where kept busydf or a while. Sandra and I did some washing and had a sit waitiNB for the cloths to dry. NB no Internet in the laundryrooM.



Decided late in t

E day to head over to Downtown Disney and check out the shops and nightlife. Found theq place was packed for us little old country folk so we dove into some shops andodd a little shopping.I will say Sandra will be adding some of the verycool Christmas decorations to shop hoping list this year.



Found a resturant we like and got a booking to 40 minconsidering tool any peels there where in the place I was very impressed. Any way went for a walk had a quicK look at the various attraction then back to dinner and a very nice steak for me and Sandra had the fish and the kids had a huge bowl of pasta each . Bowl s really an understatement btw.

Home at 12 off to bed up early this morning off to Hollywood studios for the fun part of the trip a lot ofhardcore rides. We start at starwars 3d adventure we got the spy missing , there are 50 different one. Sandra and I left te rid a title white . Then we went theft our fast pass fortoy story but we where way late so we missed that unless we wanted to wait for 2hours. So we hit the rockin roller coaster got our fast pass and went to have a look at other rides and stuff. We went on the backlot tour I was selected to perform in a new ww2ic while standing in line waiting and will be on tv soon at small part as a PT BOAT mechanic that get torpedoed and sinks I die.

Theq girl thought that it was pretty good. An epic adventure for all.



We made our way back to the Rockin Roller coast and had a minute of total fear then looked at Sandra an I got off easy Madeline had told Sandra that it was a really tame

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb