Rihila #22


Advertisement
North America
March 12th 2012
Published: March 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

-The article i chose was one Ms. Herzog shared with us about Invisible children. It talked about all the things they have done, bt it also talked about alot of rumors and kind of clearified the truth. It broke down where most of invisible children's money goes, who they are ffiliated with in Uganda, and information about the issues concerning capturing Kony.

-We havent talked a lot about africa or the political issues, but i think the whole movement thing resembles alot of religious movements. For example the protestant reform. A lot of people decided they didn't agree with the catholic church and what they were doing so with the help of one person who decided to take a stand they created thier own religion. This is almost the same situtation. history repeats itself and im glad that a positive action finally did.

-Yes obviously the video invisible children made is the cause of all the posters and media, etc.-- the effect.

-What is the best way to go about involving the entire world in making a change? I think it is a more opnionated question, but you need to know the outcomes of each strategy.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb