RIHLA #21


Advertisement
North America
March 3rd 2012
Published: March 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. the modern slavery is like people trade those slavery with money and those people they have some bad people looking them if they dont listen they will say they will going to hurt their family. Find a way that they can not run out of their place.

2.Because Lincoln is the one that make those law to protect those slavery say said their are no more slavery and they will be free, and also he was working with other to do some action to help those people.

3. I think this porject is make lot of people need to be far away from their family and they will do some thing that they dont like, but those poeple they dont have any choose.

4. No, i think they have it before long time ago, but it just not report it yet. Maybe those pople think its not important, but right now its a huge problem.

5. Some people they dont have money, for living they just sell their daughter or son to other rich place to eran money.

6. My question is people know they slavey is issuse but then why people still doing it, if people care alot they would find a better way to slove the money problem but why they still doing the slavery?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.207s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0829s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb