Hard Rock Casino and Resort - Funjet 500 Club Trip


Advertisement
North America
November 15th 2011
Published: January 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

HARD ROCK CASINO AND RESORT (formally the Moon Palace) Punta Cana, DR.



Vacation like a Rock Star with Starship Travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNJET 500 CLUB ELITE AWARD TRIP - November 9, 2011

Karen and Linda from Starship Travel has the opportunity of staying at this wonderful resort. In a word it is “huge”. Hard Rock Resort is a great convention hotel, the facilities for groups can not be surpassed, they are extraordinary! There were several groups in house at the same time as our award group; along with, The Dominican Republic Poker Tournament and several weddings never interfering with each other.

The resort has 14 restaurants for everyone's choice. No reservations are ever required, just walk up and be sitted. We had appetizers at one, entree at another and dessert and coffee at another. Cocktails we enjoyed the largest Casino in the Caribbean.

There are a dozen pools to enjoy. There are adults only pools and a fabulous kids waterpark. There is a kids care center and a teen center; families will truly enjoy the Hard Rock Resort.

The awesome SPA is one of the most beautiful I have had the opportunity of enjoying. The $1500 resort credit can be used at the Spa; and the excellent resort golf course. This resort is for everyone that likes lots of choices in a quality resort on a fabulous beach with dining from casual to fine dining. Call us to book your next Punta Cana Vacation.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1010.1kb