Fisherman's Wharf


Advertisement
North America
December 19th 2011
Published: December 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Walked around Union Square and found a diner which boasted the Best Breakfast in town and indeed it was, it was fab. After wandering around the main designer shops, (window shopping) we jumped on the hop on hop off the site seeing bus which took us to Pier 39 and as we were walking around there we watched an amateur side show in the open air which was very funny which I did video the last part of.

We then walked along to the next pier which was Fisherman's Wharf. After an hour or so we then decided to head back to Union Square to have meal in a famous Irish bar called Lefty O'Doul's. It is so popular that people were queuing right into the street so hence we abandoned that and went into Macy's for a coffee and cheesecake from there famous bakery. What a shock we had, the whole store was jammed packed full and when we went to find a table we were told that it would be at least a 90 mins wait, guess what, surprise, surprise we abandoned that idea. Even in their burger bar the people were queuing. We came out of there and walked a few blocks and found another Irish bar which was quieter, managed to get a seat and had a few drinks before having a fabulous meal from SUBWAY. What a come down.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb