RHILA # 6


Advertisement
North America
October 18th 2011
Published: October 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

"Once you achieve something never give up because once its known, you are your own motivation". I make this quote because I know how hard it was for me to achieve somethings with me coming into a new invorment wasn't easy for me. "Your future is what you make it". This means to if you plan to not get things together you don't have your life together,important things comes first."Never depend on someone who isn't always there when you need them".This quote means that you have no one but your self to depend on,even if there are others."When you work hard, you get good rewards."Try your best no matter what you are going through your work should come first".This means that once do good at something you should never give up. "Even though your behind close doors,someones always watching". Your best behavior is required no matter where you are because you never know who's watching". I think this relate to what we are doing in class is because we learned about budda and his 8 PathFold. Budda said in order to get through life you have to be able to every step which means that you understand life and know the mean of it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb