RIHLA5


Advertisement
North America
October 11th 2011
Published: October 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) According to the articles, how did Steve Jobs embrace the ideas of Buddhism as he worked to develop Apple products?
He embraced Budhism by opening his mind and trying to find a path that wasnt so clustered. This is how he got the ideas to have easier to use technology.
2) From his list of lessons, which one do you relate to most? Why?
I relate to the quote “I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.” Socrates was a really great scholar and thinker. I would like to spend a day with him a nd discuss some ideas about life. It would be an interesting conversation.
3)After browsing through his achievements (click through the pictures to see some of his greatest creations), how do you these these technological advancements have affected our economy?
The technoligal advancements have made technology easier for people to use. Since there are more things for people to buy such as the technology and accessories the economy is going good.
4) How do these articles relate to what we are learning in class? Any other points you would like to make or ask?
We are learning Buddhism in class. Steve jobs followed the ideas of Buddhism and was able to succeed a lot in life.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb