Top Destinations For New Year Eve, Part 2


Advertisement
North America
December 16th 2010
Published: December 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

In last article, i described about many places where you can celebrate your New Year’ Eve. There were many nice places around the world. Moreover, every place has its own unique style to celebrate this moment, with different emotions and attitude.

We discussed about Las Vegas, Sin city is decorated as well crowded by massive parties, many fireworks activities and full of lighting. Champs-Elysees Paris, where you can have great view of Eiffel tower with pyrotechnic display. Sanam Luang, Bangkok, Bangkok is nice place. It celebrates New Year Eve three times from January to April following: Thai, Chinese and Western. London Eye, London where millions of people like to see live and more than millions used to watch from TV.

So continuing further, we have more nice places to enjoy New Year Eve with their culture style and lots of positive attitude.

Shibuya, Tokyo: You could be part of party heartland of Tokyo. All party spots that have a variety of clubs- Shibuya, Roppongi, Shinjuku- will have special NYs Eve events- from oldies to techno to salsa.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.346s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb