Rocking the Red Carpet


Advertisement
North America
March 10th 2010
Published: March 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

New York City is known for it’s opening nights and now locals can be part of the red-carpeted lifestyle. Sites such as Gofobo.com allow everyday people to attend movie premiers and after parties. Special opportunities such as these require more than just showing up on time but effort must be put in to reap the benefits.

After signing up and printing your email confirmation, make sure to line up early for the event, as they tend to overbook. You don’t want to be the only one dressed up with nowhere to go, do you?
Companies such as Paramount, Sony and other well-known production companies use attendee’s word of mouth to increase ticket sales and the viewer gets to partake in the experience.

Especially for events that offer after parties, make sure to show up looking your best. You don’t want to be denied entry because of how you look. This is not the “look for less” even though you’ve been offered a free ticket, always dress up more than you feel the situation requires so you’ll feel at home. After all, you never know who you’ll meet on the carpet!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.21s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb