Happy Holidays


Advertisement
North America
December 21st 2008
Published: December 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Naples Christmas TreeNaples Christmas TreeNaples Christmas Tree

Palm trees are flocked with Christmas lights
Happy Holidays from Naples, Florida

Our travels have brought us to Naples, Florida. We found paradise and have decided to stay.

We were looking at Niagara Falls when we decided the housing market was calling us. We headed south and found the house that was waiting for us. We have been having fun furnishing and decorating. We plan to move in on December 31st. Tile and carpeting and kitchen cabinets will all be removed then and new ones will eventually be installed.

No flooring may be a good thing as we now have Terrra - she is our Christmas present. She is a goldendoodle and weighs about 12 pounds now. She will get to be about 50 pounds and has brought us tons of life and joy. We forgot about puppy biting and can't wait for that to go away.

This year has brought so many changes. But family and friendship remain the most important. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Write us at:

Beth and Greg Gilman
9053 Whimbrel Watch Ln. #102
Naples, Florida 34109

With Love,


Beth and Greg


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

TerraTerra
Terra

Just like a two year old, Terra is the sweetest when she is sleeping.
New CondoNew Condo
New Condo

Our new condo overlooks a golf course. It has two bedrooms and a den. When we move in, we will have removed all flooring and cabinets. We are hoping we will have the inside finished, furniture bought and decorated by spring. We hope you come to visit then.
Greg and TerraGreg and Terra
Greg and Terra

Greg loves her!
SunsetSunset
Sunset

Evening in paradise


Tot: 0.28s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb