The Best Places To Celebrate the Date of American Independence


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
July 5th 2017
Published: July 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

The word independence has various meanings when put into consideration through various perspectives. To a single person independence would mean something different but when it becomes something related to a country, Independence Day becomes a matter of national pride and its uniting affect is awesomely wonderful. Every Independence Day is a matter of pride and celebration. People, normally, like to make this special day in the history of the country a memorable one. There are certain customs which prevail in various countries which mark the celebration of the most important day in the history of the nation. America, similarly, celebrates its Independence Day on the 4th of Julyfrom 1776 and there are several customary celebrations throughout the country which you can be a part of. Through this discourse we are trying to select few of the best places celebrating your Independence Day from where would make your experience a memorable one.

1. Parade at Bristol, Rhode Island: - If you want to be a part of the oldest 4th July celebration in America you need to pack your bags at the earliest and set forth for Bristol to witness the parade which would definitely be filled with entertainment packages which you can enjoy with the beats of the drums and local beer at your perusal.

2. The fireworks at Brooklyn, New York: - If you get an opportunity to go to Brooklyn, make sure that you gather underneath the Brooklyn Bridge which overlooks the harbour so that you can experience one of the best fireworks in America. This has been a part of the Independence Day celebration for a long time now.

3. The Presidents at Mount Rushmore, Dakota: - Here you will not only get to meet the carvings of the presidents as you always do but there will be professional actors dressed as the Presidents of USA and they would be available for various questions and you would definitely try a hand out at getting your answers from them.

4. New Frontiers at Seward, Alaska: - If you are in love with extreme sports you can’t afford to miss the 100th year celebration of the Mount marathon race which in spite of being relatively lesser in distance is actually a steep climb through a mountain. Don’t worry only 1 death has been registered through an entire century but the customs say that if you haven’t picked up at least one injury, you have not tried hard enough.

5. Golden Gate celebrations San Francisco, California: - Then, if you are a laid back character and want to spend your Independence Day in relaxation, the Golden Gate celebration is what you need to look forward to. Here you are going to get a lot of food stalls combined with live entertainment programmes along with the fireworks in the evening. Wonderful sights!

6. The Big Stadium Bash, Los Angeles, California: - Remember, you are nowhere short of a firework on 4th July in America. The Big Stadium Bash comprises of a Hollywood Bowl Concert coupled with breath-taking fireworks that would make your day absolutely special.

7. Fair Park Fourth in Dallas: - One of the better known firework display can be seen from the Fair Park of Dallas. Remember that the doors of the Fair Park only open when it is an absolutely special occasion. Make sure you are a part of it to get the best view of the Dallas fireworks.

Now, it completely depends upon you how you want to spend your independence day. Don’t worry if you are located far from your desired destination as you are always open to booking your tickets from the online agents. If you are lucky enough, you can even grab a last minute deal which might serve as a bonus to your festive mood. So don’t waste any more time, go for your air tickets and be a part of one of the customary celebration making it a memorable one.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0742s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb