Hacks that will make your cheap dresses look expensive!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
December 19th 2016
Published: December 19th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Who doesn’t love to wear dresses like their favourite stars! Sometimes when we go through the online shopping portals, we can find pieces that we have seen in our favourite shows! That means you can grab the same attire worn by your favourite star! Well, yes, you can do that! But in most of the cases when we bag cheap dresses, we end up buying big, fluffy dresses that are oversized! So how can you fix the flaws and end up getting the best looked dresses of your choice! Here are some tricks and tips that you can use!

Take it to your tailor!

If the dress is too fluffy, take it to the tailor of yours. Now when you are regular to a tailor, she is always there to help you with such small things. Sometimes a $100 dress is way better than the $4000 designer attire. So you need to bag the right thing. Once you are done with the thing, take it to the tailor. You can calculate the altering price and the cost of the dress together and still you are on the winning side! You saved a huge amount by doing such things! Sometimes change a few things here and there can turn a normal cheap dress into one of your favourite cheap black dresses worn by some star on a red carpet!

Change the cheap buttons!

Change the cheap plastic buttons of the dress and use some metal buttons from an online shop. There are several such shops available that comes with the original metallic buttons in wonderful price range. If you are a shopaholic, you probably know how the real metal buttons look like. Find some of those buttons for your use! Grab them and you are good to go! Try some fitted underwear and lingerie under your dress. Cheap dresses are different from your regular ones. Sometimes they are transparent and ill fitted. You need to add some good shaped underwear so that the cheap dress looks amazing on you!

Don’t wash your dresses everyday!

Do not go for distressed pieces as they tend to get wear out soon and try to place your money on the right thing! First of all, do not buy shoes and accessories for a huge price when you get them real cheap! Both the pricy and the cheap thing will tear out almost at the same time! Then why to waste money on such unnecessary things! Do not wash your clothes on daily basis! The threads and the colour are not amazing as the real branded ones. Now if you clean them continuously, they will get faded soon! To clean your cheap prom dresses, you need to take them to a dry cleaner in your locality. Online dry cleaning facilities are also available these days!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.719s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.3073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb