We had a trip to America—middle school student First第一篇


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
August 5th 2014
Published: May 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

On the first day of the journey, Bob, Sunny and me went to Washington by plane. At first , we were very tired so we sleeped at the hotal for 2 hours. Later , we traveled to the White House by car. We were SHOCKED by the view. We visited the Washington Monument in the afternoon. After that, we had a big dinner at one local restaurant. The food there is delicious.

On the second day, we went to New York. And went sightseeing to the Statue of Liberty. There were many people so it's very crowded and it's hard to take pictures. But when you see the whole view of the statue,you would feel good because you see the fantastic building in the NY. In the evening, we went shopping.Although the price was a bit high,we still buy some souvenirs.

On the third day, we went to Los Angeles by train. But unfortunately, Sunny lost her camera. So had to wait at the Lost and Found Office.Later camera was founded by someone. In the afternoon, we went to the Disneyland.That was alsome. We tried a lot of games that is different from Hong Kong Disneyland.Later we went the Hilton hotel and had a big dinner.

On the fourth day, we visited the Universal Studios.I saw some MINIONS from the film Despicable Me. I also ride the Transformer' car. At last, we took plane back to Beijing.

The trip not only fullfilled my dream, but also brodened my horizons.So I think that have a trip to foreign country is cool and useful



You can click on LIKE

Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb