Anne Smith's Story


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
February 7th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

When I read Anne Smith's story I was really surprised that most of her relative survive during the Armenian Genocide. Especially when she said that her father survived.When Anne said that one of the sister believe to have health issues, she said that the Turks took her out and was killed by the Turks by gouging out her eyeballs with a sword in front of their family. The turks are going over the top and using harsh ways to kill the people. I want the turks to feel the pain that the Armenians are going through to see how they will be like if these things are being done to them. I am glad that the aunt's brother were able to find the aunt before he have given up. He plan to stop searching for her after the last village but it was a miracle. I thought it was a nice thing to do that Anne's sister is named after the girl who got her eyes pulled out from the Turks. Also, I was glad to hear that the father survived and that he was able to arrived safely to the U.S. The one question that I have in mind is that why didn't the Turks forced Anne's mother side of the family just because the father of her mother is Greek?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.028s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0137s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb