from LA to LV


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
October 23rd 2012
Published: October 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

from los angeles we go to las vegas! It was a very long ride and it took 4 hours and 21 minutes. Vegas We took de route I-15N. It was a straight route and we came across some villages . The first village that we came by was Barslow , because we left late it was already dark outside so we took a motel there to stay overnight. We took the motel closed by the hwy : Best Western Desert Villa . It was a motel in western style . It wasn’t a big hotel and we had to check out at 11 A.M. But it was cozy and there were lots of friendly people. When we left we got a basket with fruit! We also found a cat and decided to take him . We came across : Victorville ,Hesperia and Rancho Cucamonga Then we got finally at Las Vegas! It was such a big city and there were lots casino’s. We checkt in at theMonte Carlo Resort and Casino . It was huge!! It lay by the airport and the center .There we played lots of poker ( didn’t go to well L). And took care of the cat we named Chocolat ! But we didn’t stay that long . Maybe it was because we lost a lot of money with poker ! So we hit the hwy again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb