RIHLA #26


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
April 17th 2012
Published: April 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

TOP TEN THINGS

1) -the teachers

They have were really hard to make the enviroment at school. Their the ones who give us the knowledge to be successful in college.

2)-the students

They have shown growth over the years and have succeeded in various obstacles.

3)- advisory

Each advisory has their own unique talents and qualities. The people in advisory share a common brotherhood or sisterhood. The advisors at our school have had quite the competition in academics or anything else.

4)- Fun Day

It was the unexpected event that made it fun for us. We expected a long and hard working day in school. We were suprised and really needed it.

5)- Lock ins

The fun adivisory event that consists of bonding with your advisees by playing in the gym or coming up with fun ways of staying awake for the night.

6)- Midwest Trip

An event that consisted of traveling through states and visiting their colleges. I had chance to bond with my classmates and have faculty. Ultimately, I had the chance to visit some amazing colleges.

7)-School dances

It was very popular as a freshman and it was a great way to meet new people. Back then, everyone stood with their advisory until someone would have the guts to ask one of the girls to dance. Everyone had their laughs and had a great time.

8)- Breaking through 21

One of the most proudest moments at UICCP. It was something that we prepared for throughout the years and we made it a reality. We broke through 21 as a whole class with our ACT scores.

9)- the Ropes Course freshmen year

This event was meant for the young men in the school to gain a sense of teamwork because we were lacking of it toward the end of school. It was a tough experience because we had quite the obstacles during the ropes course. We didn't know each other very well and began to collaborate.

10)- The boys soccer team's first and ever game against Golder

It was an amazing experience as a fresmen. I played really hard and we hardly knew each other. We shared one common passion. It was the passion for futbol. We won our first game in UICCP history. I think everyone had battle scars on that game but it was worth it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb