A4 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1.) The author was argeing that there were so many sales on Jay-Z's album on the day of 911 because he targets younger individuals. Younger people were not really affected by 9/11, and that lead him to more consumers. Also it stated that "Hip-Hop Heads" look at music as a part of life basically, and they anticipated the release long before 9/11.

2.) I would have to agree with the author on this point. To me I feel as if younger people are not affected by tragedies, such as 9/11, compared to older people. This may not stand true for younger people who had a loved on in the bombing, but for most other younger adults they seem to not be as affected.

3.) I think it is important for those to reflect on the effects critically. They have to think about how it has affected us negatively, but also positively. This event brought America closer as a family, and now we know what is capable of happening. It is also important not to forget about these events because we have to learn from the past, and also move forward.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb