Day 32 - Shop till You Drop


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
August 27th 2011
Published: August 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We got up to a poopy situation... and it took a while to get everything all cleaned up. Then we all set off on a walk to a huge mall in Boston. We started off in Macy’s (which is my new fave store). I bought 2 new shirts and a pair of boxer pajama shorts. Then we met up with Dad to see a japanese restaurant featuring a conveyor belt with sushi. Next we went to the Apple store to buy Shawn a brand new IPad . While Mom was sorting everything out there Dad, Shae and myself snuck out to get a quick bite from that sushi place. Then Dad joined Mom and Shae and I Went shopping some more. We went into Guess, Anthropology and the Levi store. We both bought some cute Levi jeans, Mine were $15 and Shae’s were $30 both marked down and 50% off that price so we saved about $60 each! Afterwards we met up with the others to grab an unreasonably expensive lunch. After lunch we continued to shop some more. By the end of the day I had 3 shirts(one was Guess), a Victoria Secret bra, a pair of Levi’s, and a Puma sweater and I only spent $150. Shaley had two shirts, a pair of Levi’s a Victoria Secret bra, a Puma Jacket and a straightener for $176. Shawn had a new IPad, some jeans and some Red Sox shirts. Dad had a shirt and some fancy shampoo. Mom had a Chi straightener, a wrap-around curling iron, and some free hair treatments. Then we returned to the trailer to pack up and continue driving to a little closed up Walmart that we had all to ourselves in New England.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb