Rock the Boat


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
March 23rd 2007
Published: March 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today was our first sea day of the cruise....we are finally running on all four engines again and back to the set itinerary. We will be going back to Acapulco and Zihuatanejo which is good but even better is that we will have the entire day off in Puerta Vallarta! Of course this week is a little more packed with activities...and by activities I mean rehearsals and safety training. We have rehearsals for the new dancer who came onboard in LA. Vasil left and another Russian dancer replaced him named Andrey. Also In LA David came to visit. He wasn't able to come onboard because we never received approval from headquarters (hopefully next time he will be able to) but it was nice to see him. He drove out from Las Vegas just for the day and we spent the afternoon together! It was really great to be able to see him😊 Today was another uneventful day at sea. I went to the gym, did 3 loads of laundry, read some of my book (I'm currently reading The Memory Keepers Daughter) and played online. I did have a nice dinner at the sushi/Japanese Restaurant called Ginza....it's really yummy. Now Sally and I are sitting in the room chatting and having a quiet evening. The ship is pretty rocky today....we must be going pretty fast with our 4th engine back up and running....it's good when you are in bed...it rocks you to sleep....but when you are walking around....it's hard to walk a straight line! Well, it's time to rock a bye for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb