Best Restaurants Staten Island


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
February 2nd 2024
Published: August 15th 2020
Edit Blog Post

As a Travel and Foodie, are you searching for the best restaurants in the United States, Staten Island, and New York City? In this article, I will list some Staten Island Restaurantsfor your better understanding to explore all my personally recommended places; after checking these restaurant lists, you can find the best restaurants to visit in New York.

Before opening the nutshell of deep-dive information, I want to showcase my best-recommended restaurant, the Fiore De Mare Restaurant. You can check in here on Mansion Avenue, a short distance from Lighthouse Park.

To help you discover new favourites, we sort the restaurants by location and category. Before wasting a single penny of your time, let's dive into the Ocean of Restaurants in New York City Near Staten Island.

List of Restaurants in Staten Island

Here, I list down the best Staten Island restaurants for you to explore and choose from the list below. You can select any type of best Restaurant for yourself in New York.



Giuliana’s Ristorante
Fiore De Mare Restaurant
Angelina's Kitchen
Violette's Cellar
Beso Staten Restuarant
Enoteca Maria
Marina Cafe Restaurant
Denino’s Pizzeria & Tavern

Giuliana’s Ristorante

If you are interested in Italian dishes and exceptional wines, I recommend you check out Giuliana’s Ristorante, located on Hylan Boulevard and Osborn Avenue. Its outdoor look makes this restaurant more enjoyable for people who love to view the whole city while eating dinner. After dinner, you can enjoy unique coffees, homemade pastries, coppe di gelato and cordials.

Giuliana’s Restaurant is the proud winner of the 2019 Tripadvisor; with well-mannered staff and workers, you will get top-quality services, and it owns 4.6 out of 5 Stars rating reviews on Google.

Hours of Restuarant Operation

FRI & SAT

12:00 pm – 11:00 pm

SUN

1:00 pm – 9:00 pm

MON

closed

TUE – THU

12:00 pm – 10:00 pm

Giuliana’s Restaurant Address

Giulianas Restaurant is located in the United States of America near Staten Island, New York, 4105 Hylan Boulevard.

You can contact them on this given Number for any type of queries and online booking orders: (718) 317-8507

Angelina's Kitchen

Suppose you would love to experience Italian pizza made of original Italian ingredients and an original Italian taste and wines with dinner with Italian salad. So, What are you waiting for? Come over to my other favourite pizza place and enjoy Italian pizza with a soft crust. Angellina Kitchen has a fully trained Italian staff to entertain you and serves delicious pizza in front of you every time.

Address of Angelina's Kitchen

Angelinas Kitchen is located near 280 Marsh, Staten Island, New York, and you can always use their toll-free number for online arrangements and order your menu online at this number: +1 718-698-2000.

Restaurant Timing

Tuesday: 12–10 pm

Wednesday: 12–10 pm

Thursday: 12–10 pm

Friday: 12–10 pm

Saturday: 12–10 pm

Sunday: 12–9 pm

Monday: Closed

Violette's Cellar

As a party lover and drinks lover, you should try the most unique and beautiful restaurant, Violette Cellar, in Staten Island, New York. This restaurant offers gourmet food, a distinctive atmosphere, private event spaces, and a password-protected speakeasy called The Button Room. This place is best recommended for Friends' gatherings and goods for group parties in New York.

Address of Violette Cellar

Violette Cellar Restaurant is near Staten Island, New York, 2271 Hylan. You can call them from your mobile phone on their given number, +1 718-650-5050.

Restaurant Timing

11:00 AM - 9:00 PM on Sunday

12:00 PM - 9:30 PM on Monday to Tuesday

12:00 PM - 11:00 PM on Friday

11:00 AM - 11:00 PM on Saturday

If you would like to experience cheese burgers, Beso Restaurant near Staten Island is among the best choices. This Restaurant offers a unique Spanish cooking experience catering to a delightful day out with friends and family in Statens. You will love the taste of burgers and other menus served in the restaurant.

Address of Beso Restaurant:

Beso Restaurant is near 70 Bay Street, Staten Island, New York.

Their Landline Number for contacting them is +1 718-816-8162.

Enoteca Maria

Enoteca Maria Restaurant's mouthwatering dishes include the organic Lasagna Della Nonna, Ravioli Della Casa, Branzino al Cartoccio, and Capuzzelle. Pair them with a refreshing glass of Brachetto for an unforgettable dining experience. Don't forget to taste their Green Tea Cheese Cake, and trust me, you will never forget its taste after eating it.

Location of Enoteca Maria Restaurant

The restaurant's address is Near 27 Hyatt Street, Staten Island, NY 10301, and the online contact number is +1 718-447-2777

Fiore De Mare Restaurant

Again, suppose you are interested in Italian food near Staten Island. In that case, the authentic Fiore De Mare Italian restaurant offers a tasteful blend of classic and contemporary dishes in a familiar, cozy atmosphere. Fiore De Mare Restaurant has an open atmosphere for your dining and lunch, along with any type of gathering of friends, and you will need to try this super-quality restaurant in New York.

They have an outdoor dining area with a stunning view of Great Kills Harbor. Private events can be booked with various dining package options. You can visit here on Mansion Avenue, a short distance from Lighthouse Park.

Address of Restaurant

Address: 227 Mansion Ave, Staten Island, NY 10308, United States

Phone: +1 718-227-9771

Time: 12 to 9:30 PM

Marina Cafe Restaurant

This Restaurant is famous for its Delicious and sensational food choices for you and an award-winning Marina Cafe Restaurant. You can drink their world-class, beautiful taste Wine, with 100 other varieties available in the restaurant to taste for you. Enjoy your meal every time with a Sip of classy wine.

Marina Cafe also Serves its customers unique Sea Foods and Special Pastas that make your mood exciting and fresh. Every week, something new is cooked at the Marina Staten Cafe for everyone to order and enjoy with wine.

Marina Cafe Events

At Marina Cafe Staten Island, New York, you can book events for every type of function and friend's parties and gatherings. Marina Cafe will entertain you with unique, delicious dishes and menus for your Events. When you book your events online, you can select your menu dishes and venue arrangements at Marina Cafe Online by calling the cafe's toll-free helpline number for bookings and reservations.

Address of Restaurant

Marina Cafe The Location for reaching at the restaurant is near154 Mansion Avenue, Staten Island, New York. You can contact them online at +1 718-967-3077

Marina Cafe Restaurant Timings

Tuesday: 12–10 pm

Wednesday: 12–10 pm

Thursday: 12–10 pm

Friday: 12 pm–1 am

Saturday: 12 pm–1 am

Sunday: 1–9 pm

Monday: 12–10 pm

Denino’s Pizzeria & Tavern

If you are a fast food and pizza lover planning to travel near Staten Island, I recommend visiting this tasty, delicious Deninos Pizza Restaurant in New York. This Staten Restaurant is Famous for its Vegetarian and Italian-made pizzas in New York. Near this island, its taste will fill your mouth with water, and you will love to eat it again and again at this restaurant.

The most crucial point is that the pizza crust is delicious and not too thick, and it is always fresh and made with top-quality ingredients that add more delicious flavour to the pizza after it is completed at the restaurant.

Award-Winning Restaurant

Denino’s Pizzeria & Tavern is an award-winning restaurant in New York City with thousands of positive feedback and reviews. These achievements make it more popular and famous in Staten Island, New York. People love to visit this place due to its delicious pizza taste and their way of making Italian pizzas with a thin crust that is not thick to eat and taste.

Don't forget to experience the Denninos Pizza restaurant, an award-winning thin-crust flavoured pizza place in the New York City of Staten Islands. The Special point is Hot Melted Cheese and a topping of vegetables and onions with extra Cheese on the Pizza.

Restaurant Address in New York:

The location of the Restaurant is near 524 Port, Staten Island, New York City, with online contact number +1 718-442-9401.

Restaurant Open Working Hours:

11:00 AM - 11:00 PM is the timing for MON-TUE

11:00 AM - 12:00 AM is the working time for FRI-SAT

11:00 AM - 11:00 PM is fixed timing for Sunday

Here are the above restaurant's working hours timing; you can easily book your pizza order online through the free toll number of the Restaurant.

Best of Staten Island, New York

Staten Island is the southernmost part of New York City and is famous for its historical places, beach views, global dining, and beautiful restaurants to visit. If you are a travel lover and see these areas with tourism & restaurants to eat and enjoy with friends and families, then Trust me, Staten Island is the perfect place to visit in 2024.

I have already tried to cover all of the best Staten Island restaurants in New York City to eat particular foods near this island, and you must try one of them and give us feedback on your experience during this journey.

Conclusion

In this Complete Guide, I cover finding the best restaurants in Staten Island, New York, for you. Staten Island, New York, is the best place to come with friends and families to visit restaurants and travel along, spend holidays, and enjoy beach views, along with parties and dinners in the restaurants of Staten New York Island.

With Proper Research and confirmation of everything, I list above all the famous restaurants near this Island for you to visit and enjoy. Come along as we explore New York City's culinary and travel experiences Above.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.237s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb