10 ways to make money online while traveling


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
May 4th 2018
Published: May 4th 2018
Edit Blog Post

The freedom to discover the world without sticking to a particular place is attractive. But what if you could make money while traveling?

If you already asked yourself this question, but couldn’t find the answer, you are in the right place! If you have a PC and solid computer knowledge, you might find yourself as an outsourced. Shopify developer in a couple of years. Why not make any country your own office and add new apps to https://spur-i-t.com/shopify-development/ with other professionals?

Are ready for a change in your life? Here is a list of 10 ways you can make money while traveling.

Work on cruise ships. One can find numerous job opportunities with decent salaries on an entertaining cruise ship. Any career you choose in this sphere will allow you to travel and eliminate living costs.
Work in Agriculture. If you want to find a job off the beaten track, helping farmers may be your variant. You will be able to work in any place of the world and help the environment! Rural or city areas, farm travel jobs can be found everywhere.

Work in Aviation. Flight attendants and cabin crew are the jobs that enable you to work and travel at the same time. Choose the Airline that appeals to you and attend a job interview – the chances that the company will choose you are high if you speak English perfectly well.

Take care of children (Au Pair). You can work in any place of the world helping families about the house and taking care of their children. You will have the best opportunity to taste the living in a foreign country and make money while doing it.
Teach English. If you are a native speaker willing to educate, you may find a job in practically any country of the world. You are free to teach via Skype or special tutoring services. The only things needed are a stable Internet connection and a laptop.

Freelancing. If you are a Shopify developer or an engineer, you can make money while traveling abroad too. Make valuable connections on Facebook or Linkedin to find interesting projects that can be handled on the go.

Work in sales. Some travelers can be lazy while others land every opportunity to make money. Visit a new city and find a job there – new countries can offer unexpected scenarios. Why not cater for lazy travelers and sell stuff to them?

Work in bars or hotels. If you speak more than one language, you might have a competitive edge over others if you want to work in bars or hotels. You will be able to practice languages, get acquainted with interesting people and make money while traveling abroad.

Work remotely. Numerous Shopify developers outsource their jobs turning Thailand or Hawaii to their home. Exotic or not, your location can change with the time, allowing you to travel and earn money.

Work as a Travel Blogger. One can earn extra-cash creating video content while traveling. Create entertaining stuff and have fun covering your latest adventures! Though it is difficult to make much money out of a travel blog, you will educate and inform fellow travelers and have fun.

Why not take a risk? If you can’t afford traveling a lot, pick up those ideas to at least raise funding for your next adventure! A Shopify developer, a teacher, a housekeeper – anyone can take a risk and try to make money while traveling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb