preparing!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming
January 4th 2009
Published: January 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

well... i started this so that everyone can keep tabs on me- anyone that cares to, anyways! i'm sure there are bound to be some moderately interesting stories along the way.

soooo... whats today- the 4th? that means i have a month and 2 days til i leave. yesterday i ordered my phone for the UK which was nice to get done. and i also realized what an idiot i am and that i had accidentally ordered EUROPEAN converters instead of UK converters (i am so smart!). which was a nice realization. god help me when i am over there by myself! i ordered some UK converters. and my dad said i should just keep the european ones for when i go visit over there. Alicia's parents live in Paris during part of the year so.. hopefully they'll come in use.

i started to panic the other day when i realized that i have to bring sheets and stuff like that... i'm sure i'll manage it. it just keeps echoing in my head that somewhere i read it said "pack your bags with about as much weight as you expect to have and carry it around for a few hours" which would be absolutely impossible for me. so. i guess i'll need to learn to pack lightly! if at all possible.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb