Parks tour week 1


Advertisement
Published: July 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Travelling with 10 other guys in a minibus ..... mixed group, Dutch, Italian, Scotish, Australians.
Yosemite first, Great waterfalls and scenery. Buffalo, Elk, Chipmunks...Everybody back on the bus.
Craters of the Moon Park next. Pitching tents and trying to cook in the dark. Been put in to teams of 3 by our tour guide Andras.... One 'cool dude'.
Yellowstone next, First wet Beaver for many!
Elk, Buffalo, Marmots, Chipmunks..... no bears yet )-: .... Everybody back on the bus!!
As we've got to know each other the silly games have started. 'Dick of the Day' has to wear a silly red white and blue mullet for the day and get photographed with a member of the public somehow.
We had a Wal-Mart competition.... photo of the fattest person and get photoed with an enployee.
Ben (jellyface) the Aussie wore it on the 4th July, then it seemed a shame to chuck it.
Helen was the first wearer, for putting out her flaming marshmallow in the dirt, when someone shouted "Quick put it out!"
Nic (petal) got it today for swearing that the blow up Dino made a noise while she was in the trailer.
Kevin has been named Trumpet.... guess why!! and I'm "Lumpy" cos I am covered in huge bites.No time....photos to follow.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 19; qc: 69; dbt: 0.0616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb