Day Eight


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming » Jackson Hole
June 19th 2007
Published: June 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 8
It was cccccccold last night! Benji checked and said it was a balmy 35 degrees, but no snow.
When we woke up, we learned that we have a leak, now in a pipe. Probably because of the travel and age of our camper. Or perhaps the South Dakota off ramp did it. Either way, we’re finally headed into civilization and we’ll have to do some repairs.

Your camper busted a pipe. Would you like to try to fix it yourself?

Whitewater rafting was awesome! Hit three class 3s.
Jackson Hole is very yuppified. There are way too many granola munchers for our liking. And nothing opens until 5:30…at least food wise. We wanted to eat at a few places that were recommended, but it didn’t happen. Ended up at a Bonanza-like place.

Stopped at the local ACE Hardware to get stuff to fix the camper. Hopefully Benji the Repair man can get the job done with his trusty side-kick Mike ‘my pants show my crack’.

We all got crispy crittered rafting. Inspecting our burns now.

Our campsite is nice. You had to go up and down a 10% grade to get here, but
RaftingRaftingRafting

Mike is in the front. Mandie is on the right and Benji is on the left.
it’s beautiful and it has internet!!! Hope to talk to a bunch of you guys tonight. Mandie is online!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0994s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb