Green Bay, WI


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin » Green Bay
September 14th 2022
Published: February 9th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Our next destination was located northeast of Green Bay. The first morning we worked out at Planet Fitness and then took the tour of historic Lambeau Field. The Classic Tour included the upper suites, a walk down the player’s tunnel (with piped in crowd noise) and a walk onto the field level tarmac. Fortunately, the field wasn’t frozen tundra that day! The grass was manicured and very green. Green Bay is famous also for its city amusement park (free admission and $1 rides) but it was closed that day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Lambeau FieldLambeau Field
Lambeau Field

The gift shop had lots of merch for Green Bay Packer fans. The truck had cheese head "hats" in the engine compartment and the back bed. Loved the truck!
Stadium SuiteStadium Suite
Stadium Suite

View from one of the suites.
Players' TunnelPlayers' Tunnel
Players' Tunnel

We all got goosebumps as we walked down the players' tunnel with piped crowd noise playing.
Lambeau FieldLambeau Field
Lambeau Field

Down by the field. We could not get on the field, but were on the field level. The stadium, other than the suites is bleachers. I guess that helps you stay warm, snuggled up next to your neighbor when the temps drop in Green Bay.
StadiumStadium
Stadium

Down on the track
Lambeau Field Scoreboard. Lambeau Field Scoreboard.
Lambeau Field Scoreboard.

Not Green Bay Packer fans, but we enjoyed the tour!


Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1074s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb