The planning begins!


Advertisement
Published: April 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone! We are very excited that we will be able to share our travel stories as we backpack through Europe. Although it may not be a daily occurance we hope to send small updates from every city we visit.

As of Sunday we have officially bought our plane tickets. We fly out of MSP on June 6th and arrive back at MSP on June 20th. We had dinner with Andy & Steph (the Europe Guru's) last night and they gave us a lot of great advice pertaining to our different destinations!

Right now we are planning on spending 3 days in Rome, with one day trip to Pompei, 1.5 days in a small town in Tuscany known as Siena, 1.5 days in Venice, 2.5 days in Munich, with a day trip to Dachau, and ending up in Interlaken Switzerland to do hiking in the Alps. We are excited to have time in both big cities and small towns, hopefully embracing the culture in both settings.

We are going to be traveling via the train and plan to stay in hotels/hostels for our accomodation!

We will keep you posted on our adventure and hope you enjoy reading a little bit along the way! If any of you have any recommendations for any of these destinations please let us know!

Krissa & Mark

Advertisement



Tot: 0.285s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb