The All Good Festival


Advertisement
Published: July 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Setting up campSetting up campSetting up camp

My buddy Tony sets up camp
Me and the gang decided to take part in the 2008 All Good Festival in West Virginia. What a show it was.

The All Good Festival describes itself as a 3 day "music festival and campout". It certainly lived up to is billing.

We arrived early Friday (along with 20,000 other people) and set up camp. The camping area wasn't anything more then an open field with knee high grass everywhere. We parked our car, grabbed our gear and staked out a spot. Our group of 6 deployed our gear and set up a nice area. We had 3 tents, table, chairs, an easy up shade and other amenities. We also had plenty of food and drink, along with a stereo and cards for entertainment. As camping went, we were hardly roughing it.

The concert area was amazing. There was music constantly from 8 AM - 4 AM. The bands consisted largely of jam-band style music along with other folk style performers. The music was constant (thanks to the two stage setup) and the effect was that of a huge chill party. All day long people lounged around the stage, ate, drank, talked, and hung out. It was awesome.




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb