day14


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington
August 25th 2007
Published: August 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 14

After a big breakfast and a leisurely start, Terry and I popped down to the university and he showed me where he works, it made labs I have visited before look a bit like outhouses. We then all headed off to Stanley Park which is a “must see” in Vancouver and along with lot’s of other visitors we took in the sights. We popped in to see Tom and Shirley’s friend Barbara on the way out and then spent almost 2 hours in a queue to get back over the border to the US. Getting into Canada was so much easier. It was a slow trip back, with the border hold up and then an accident further down the road holding things up for almost another thirty minutes. Finally back to Hans and Catherine’s for a BBQ and an early night as we will be busy tomorrow dropping off our rental car after almost 2000 miles and then splitting up for the next week with me heading back to Canada and the others off to Minneapolis.

Snippet from Ngai

Thomas is taking driving in his stride now, doesn’t even flinch whilst driving through red lights and we’re all screaming at him “ RED LIGHT “. Apart from being a little hard of hearing we’re now convinced he’s colour blind. I have the great misfortune of having to send my first parcel home, why carry clothes that don’t fit half way round the world. Sad ass.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



27th August 2007

mum
just curious who was brave enough to go for a ride with mum in the corvette especially at 205kmh. sounds like your having fun. Your dog has not topped itself from depression yet! love you the whanau.

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb