Vacation day 3 exploring Yellowstone National Park


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
June 13th 2008
Published: June 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
Today the Lord parted the clouds and let the sun shine forth! A park Ranger told us that it has been snowing here every day for the past month, they even had to close the entire park last Friday. We waited until 10:00 AM for the sun to warm things up and for us to work out some of the muscle cramps from riding in the cold on Thursday, and then we ventured into Yellowstone National Park. In the 100 or so photos we are posting up today your going to see buffalo, more buffalo, and then some more buffalo! We rode across the middle of the park today to Canyon, then we headed south because someone (not me) we complaining about being cold just because there was a little snow on the ground. We had a great day and are looking forward to tomorrow when we will head into the northern part of the park were we will see huge herds of buffalo, and hopefully a wolf or two and if we get real lucky a bear.


Additional photos below
Photos: 111, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



15th June 2008

hELLO
WOW , YOU GUYS ARE INSANE ! ! ! ! LOVE THE PIXS AND THANKS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS LOGE IT IS COOL...JAMES ! ! ! ! LOVE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND , MY THE GOD LORD CONTINUE TO SHINE HIS FACE UPON YOU BOTH..AND MAY HIS GLORY BE WITH YOU BOTH ..........HAVE A NICE DAY!
17th June 2008

Nice
Keep up the posts and pics really nice, ride safe and have fun

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.033s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0177s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb