Day 8.5


Advertisement
Published: July 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Moses Lake WA to Seattle


Final day of traveling was only half day!
We visited Blue Heron Park in Moses Lake with the hounds. The landscape is desert-like, but on a nice man-made lake.
I was surprised that eastern Washington state is so dry! We drove through mid-Washington, crossed the Columbia River, stopped for pics of the view, and then drove past many farms and field of hay, onions, wheat, potato, and alfalfa. We took the Snoqualmie Pass, and the landscape changed to tall, tall pine trees. Then we started to see the signs for Seattle (nickname "Emerald City") and we crossed the bridge over Lake Washington. We were finally here! We arrived at our new house at about noon. It is a 1931 Tudor house, with a charming fenced backyard, and a nicely updated kitchen. It is just steps from Laurelhurst Park. The park is now the pups' daily morning walk, and it has a view of the Space Needle, the University, and the mountains. Incredible!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Moses LakeMoses Lake
Moses Lake

Bandit on new grounds. Desert is new to hounds!
Moses LakeMoses Lake
Moses Lake

Hunt for lizards?
Columbia RiverColumbia River
Columbia River

North of Yakima


6th July 2009

Great Photos .... thanks!
Suz, Frank and ourselves are watching and enjoying this!

Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb