when there was only one starbucks


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle » U-District
April 18th 2009
Published: April 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

today i woke up, got some coffee then dropped off my bike at the shop next door, i rode a little too hard the day before and broke a spoke in my bike, boo. around noon i had to go and pick up my mom from the sea-tac airport and then we headed into the city. my mom really wanted to see beefy men throwing big fish around and i wanted to see some local music, so we headed to pikes place. we enjoyed some yummy and fresh fish and chips at the market, then shopped a little. the market is just a bunch of random kiosks set up with everything from silver to caricatures to beautiful flowers and kettle corn. we walked around and took pictures of crazy talented out there street performers, one of my favorites were a couple of folks in front of the first s-bucks, complete with stand up base.

after i dropped my mom off, i headed back over to bridgets for an at home salon experience with her roommates and some friends. we had some wine, cheese and crackers, enjoyed some music and played a little scattergories. it was a nice mellow night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0874s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb