fall in seattle


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle » U-District
October 30th 2007
Published: October 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So, fall has arrived in ernest, like a golden snow storm descending on the parks and avenues of capital hill.. the gardens here are decorated for the night of the dead, with florescent skeletons and grave stones celebrating RIP, huge fat spiders splendidly balanced over dark porches....I shall be in SPokane tomorrow, travelling over the Rockies by Greyhound and celebrating Halloween there with friends...

This last week has mostly been catching up time, Kat is 4 months pregnant and Ivy only 10 months old- so we have played in the park, visited the hot house and generaly chilled.. women who lunch...Their aerie over looks Washington Lake and the Cascade mountains, an amzing view which is endlessly changing, with clear light at sun rise, pink mists off the lake and watching the full moon ....

Over the weekend we worked with Betsy Bergstram, a wonderful shamanic healer and learnt curse unravelling and helping lost souls in the middle world...

Seattle is a sleek city ...exquiste boutique shops , with over the top service, bus drivers are charming, smiley, and chatty..even in rush hour! ...Hello, I am angela, let me know if I can help....etc....Trying to keep with my small suit case is going to be a challenge...Today I purchased a camera..so pics to follow....

love you , hope your journey's are going well, please keep in touch, koko xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0774s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb