Intinerary


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Pullman
July 10th 2008
Published: July 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Eiffel TowerEiffel TowerEiffel Tower

Picture from: http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/12602/eiffel-tower-night.jpg
I've been asked for an itinerary so here you go:
One thing were probably doing in every city is having dinner at a local pub. My uncle said this was the cheapest way to eat out a lot of time. Tim and I want to try some of the regional beers and wines. If you know of anything good let me know.

July 30th - overnight flight to London

July 31st - we're sleeping off our jet lag near the airport where we catch our flight to Paris

August 1-2 - Paris. The hotel prices were astronomical if you wanted somewhere that was even just safe, clean and close to things. We intend on going to the Louvre and picnicking in front of the Eiffel tower. We want to go somewhere fun for dinner both nights, but don't know where. We're thinking about checking out the Latin quarter.

August 3-5 - Nice for 3 days, we're thinking about visiting old town and relaxing on the beach.

August 6-8 - Venice for 2 days. Another city we can't afford to stay in. I found a hostel in the city itself that over looks the canal. We'll probably check out St. Mark's Square but do our eating and shopping somewhere less expensive. We might make a detour our to on our way to Milan to check out some of the smaller towns.

August 7-10 - Milan for 3 days. We're thinking will go to Duomo and people watch a lot here.

August 11-15 - 5 days in Munich. We're going to explore surrounding towns and go to the Hofbrauhaus. We're contemplating Nuremburg and Neuschwanstein. There's a brewery Tim really wants to visit.

August 16-19 - London for four days. We have no idea what we'll do. We have two extra days on our Britrail pass to use for exploring neighboring cities. I thing we'll go to Regent's park, Hyde park, the British Museum and Buckingham palace.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.311s; Tpl: 0.044s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0592s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb